Apart from raising the morale of the keepers of the park, it was thought that training was imperative to improve their skills in policing the park, tracking skills, filing of First Information Reports, etc. A training program was organized just for this purpose.
Below are the details for the training:
- Training about wild animals and their behavior, identification
- Training about the Wildlife Protection Act
- Workshop on how to prepare and submit an incident (case)
- Preparation of the First Aid kit and how to use
- Experts in each field to instruct during the one-month training program.
- Donation of Uniforms and Winter Clothing